Wax Melt Safety / Usage Tips
Our wax melts consist of a soy and paraffin wax blend, fragrance and/or essential oil and candle/melt safe colorants. Our wax melts are perfect for use in tea light or electric burners.
How to Safely Enjoy Wax Melts
- Remove from packaging, break off appropriate size for your burner
- Place into burner well. As the well heats up the wax will begin to warm up and melt, releasing fragrance
- When the tea light has been extinguished or the burner turned off, the wax will re-harden
- Unlike candles, wax melts do not evaporate. You can continue to use the wax multiple times, until all of the scent is gone
- When finished with the wax, the best way to remove used wax is by starting to melt you can pour it out of well.
- Always use within sight and never leave unattended
- Always ensure that you do not overfill your wax melter
- Keep melted wax away from pets and children
- Do not eat
- Never pour melted wax down the drain
- Wax/burner will remain hot after the tea light has been extinguished/burner switched off
- Do not try to move the burner until it has cooled completely and the wax has hardened
- Do not add water or fragrance oils to wax melt well
- Keep wax clear of debris
- Only use unscented tea lights as fragranced ones burn too hot
- Only use standard sized 4hr tea lights. Never use the larger 8hr tea lights or multiples as these can cause the burners to break
- Never place burner in freezer to help dislodge wax. This can weaken structure of the burner
- Ensure that the surface under the burner is heatproof & level
There are no reviews yet.